How to Improve Memory Power: 5 Home Remedies: Human brain is a storehouse connected with memory. It stores, holds and recalls data, much the same as the hard drive of our computer. Despite the fact that, the function of the brains is same for everyone, but the ability to store and recall data may be different from individual to individual. Some are skilled with solid memory whereas some find it quite difficult to recall things.
It’s so irritating matter remembering where you left your car key and moving about from one room to another in order to find them. If you are suffering from such harassment situation , you should start thinking to improve your memory before it is too late. It’s also a fact cant’ be neglected as memory power diminishes with age, but when it incinerates children and youngsters, it becomes something to seriously to protect. Many visitors ask me how to improve memory power so here are offering you 6 home remedies for improve memory.
There are some common reasons which can directly affect memory include. This article is about how to improve memory with 5 best home remedies.
- Lack of sleep
- Nutritional deficiency
- Use of alcohol
- Underactive or overactive thyroid
- Certain medicines
- Excessive smoking
If you are worried about weak memory and want to get rid of it, here you will come by some natural and simple home remedies that will help you to improve your memory.
6 Ways on How to Improve Memory
Almonds are excellent ingredient to enhance your memory and intellectual powers. They help you to support your memory because of having antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids. Almonds also improve your eyesight as well. How to Improve Memory with almonds.
How to do it?
- Take 5 to 6 almonds and soak them in water overnight.
- The next morning, peel off the skin and grind them to make a paste.
- Boil this paste along with one glass of milk.
- You can also some honey to increase the taste.
- Drink it in the morning daily for around one month.
- It will improve your memory due to rich antioxidant content.
2. Black seed
Black seed also called Kalonji is very popular for having mind sharpening potentialities. Its use to treat various infectious diseases is appreciatiable. How to improve memory power with black seed? Complete tips available below.
How to do it?
- Take one –half teaspoon of ground black seeds in a little honey.
- Eat it two times a day for a few weeks to improve memory quickly.
3. Coconut oil
Another effective home remedy is coconut oil to apply coconut oil to fuel brain cells. To improve memory coconut oil is good for achieving the best results. How to improve memory with coconut oil?. Full method see below.
How to do it?
- Eat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil two times a day.
- Use the oil on a regular basis to enhance your memory.
4. Indian gooseberry
Indian gooseberry which is also called Amla. This is very popular in enhancing memory power and plays very effective role in strengthening the nervous system. How to improve memory power with Indian gooseberry? Tips available below.
How o do it?
- Mix one teaspoon each of Indian gooseberry powder and white sesame seeds.
- Grind into a powder.
- Take one teaspoon of honey to this mixture.
- Consume it daily for a few weeks.
5. Fish oil
Fish oil supplements are considered as fruitful to improve memory and diminish cognitive decline. Omega-3 fatty acids help to prevent the formation of bran plaques. Easy method on how to improve memory with fish oil.
Fish oil food supplements
- Consume fish oil supplements containing at least 600mg DHA on a regular basis.
- The way will assist you to improve your memory speedily.
6. Cinnamon and honey
To improve the of memory cinnamon and honey are good for relieving nervous tension. According to medical research which shows that simply smelling cinnamon can help you to increase memory. How to improve memory with cinnamon and honey? Follow these steps below.
Honey 1 teaspoon
How to do it?
- Take a pinch of cinnamon powder and mix it into 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Eat this mixture daily at night for around 2 months to improve you memory.
Video: How to Improve Memory for Studying
Hope you will like and share this post “How to Improve Memory Power: 6 Home Remedies“.